By Jalyha
I might just keep picking on things just so you will keep telling me more of the story
Well, I haven't decided everything yet, but Eldoran and Argona had already a lot of background written, so I could speak of it for a long time (or not so long, cause I'm not so fluent in english )

By aquarits
I dunno if i am sure, but guess is some details/ divisions in the roofs will give some "reality irregularity".
I've thought about that (adding towers or domes, inner roof divisions...), but my scale isn't really a good one for that... Besides, I already have a lot of things (too much probably) to add on the map.

By aquarits
Just a idea, to not forget the high levels buildings for VIP airlifts. Some ppl will like to go to labs, political centers and events using Zepelins what will give a medieval hi-tech touch.
There are three magic big pillars in the city designed for its magical protection. One effect is to forbid air devices (technical or magical) to get too close to the city (except for the skyport of course). But, there is a "transport in common" device which relies on cables and is like a "suspended tramway". I just haven't indicated it yet...