Thread: May 2015 Entry - Map of Nimh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned User

Brilliant and I especially like the mouse. My only negative comment is that because the mouse is on the hill the things below seem just as big as if it was a human up there. Strictly it doesn't seem like it's from the perspective of a mouse, where I'd have imagined everything would be much larger compared to the small mouse. I could be wrong though as I don't know how large the mice are. In a way it seems they could be human sized if that tree is a normal size.
    Last edited by Sarithus; 05-20-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    My only negative comment is that because the mouse is on the hill the things below seem just as big as if it was a human up there. Strictly it doesn't seem like it's from the perspective of a mouse, where I'd have imagined everything would be much larger compared to the small mouse. I could be wrong though as I don't know how large the mice are. In a way it seems they could be human sized if that tree is a normal size.
    Yeah you're right about that. I wanted the mouse to appear large in the foreground and I had intended the hill to be sufficiently tall so as to make it look like the mouse was looking down on everything. But the tree is too small for this to make much sense. But then I wanted that tree there and at that size, so in the end I just said to heck with it, no need to be a slave to realism

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh