Thread: [Award Winner] Eriond - A Tutorial for GIMP & Wilbur

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Sky, the Celestial Realm of Calchlion

Question

Hail, Arsheesh. This tutorial is truly a wonder to our GIMP civilization. I have question regarding to this.

1. Does the tutorial create landmasses randomly? If so, please tell me (I am still wondering) how to create specified lands by using or following the tutorial?

2. Is the 'Difference Clouds 1' that described in the manual page 2 same as 'Difference 1'? I am confused with that.

I think that's all. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Aenaran View Post
    Hail, Arsheesh. This tutorial is truly a wonder to our GIMP civilization. I have question regarding to this.

1. Does the tutorial create landmasses randomly? If so, please tell me (I am still wondering) how to create specified lands by using or following the tutorial?
    No, you need to do that on your own. Either use your creativity, or look at some of the other tutorials here on the forum that deal with creating random or semi-random landmasses.

2. Is the 'Difference Clouds 1' that described in the manual page 2 same as 'Difference 1'? I am confused with that.

I think that's all. Thanks.
    Seems so. I guess Arsheesh was just too lazy to type out "clouds" every time. But as the tut never explicitly tells you to create any layers called "Difference 1", the "Difference Clouds 1" layer is the only available option.