sorry for resurrecting an old thread but i've been playing around with all of these climate and biome guides i've been seeing on here (well actually only pixie, azelor, and mbartelsm) and i just feel like sharing what I've been coming up with. so a few things i should note is that first i have very simplistic geometry for this map, the mountain ranges are very wide and completely consistent in their elevation (not very realistic but i felt like being lazy for that.) the second thing i should note is that by the time i made it to the section on plotting precipitation patterns on azelor's guide i simply could not figure out how it should work, perhaps if i had more experience doing this kind of thing it would make sense but i felt like azelor was kind of vague on how far humidity should be pushed inland starting with the green/white map. after the green/white map i could start to make sense of things but by that point i was following instinct as much as the guide. i must commend you on suggesting using the paint-bucket tool in the way you suggested for this guide mbartelsm, when i was doing azelor's climate map i was simply color selecting and filling which took hours compared to minutes yours would take, but i blame that completely on my inexperience, i could probably knock azelor's map out in a few hours now to instead of the 3 days it took. you will also notice that i used the traditional koppen colors for the climate map.

prometheus maps.png