Thread: 53 - The Hustleflow Ward [Voolf]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

The map just pops out ! Fantastic !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I LOVE that water! How you show the flow of it is just gorgeous... and the waterfall! *Mouse gets all squeaky with excitement*

I just love it

Do you think you might do a tutorial on depicting water top down one day?
    I think i can, i will keep that in mind, should not be too time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    Wow, this is looking fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    The map just pops out ! Fantastic !!!
    Thank you

Almost done with the grass. It is super tiresome and take so much time, i am actually starting to think this map is taking too much time already. I can't see the end yet.

### Latest WIP ###
    Guild_City_draft_v2.4.jpg

Still have to work on grass and then i want to make some slight changes to some roofs, dome in particular. Lastly the tiles !, still have to experiment here. Ah, i really want to finish this one already .

This is looking quite lovely, really like the turf and transition to the rock ledges. The water flow/falls are well done you get a good since of movement. Maybe some cloud reflected in the glass atrium?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    That grass is certainly pretty detailed. Its like you are drawing every tuft. I didn't know you lavished such care on the details like this, but the end result is far superior to the grass in the one before it
    Yeah i do. I think i am a bit perfectionalist and just have to make everything as good as my skills let me to. It's often not good though, because if i try to do something that is way over my head and cannot achive desired effect i get frustrated and abandon the project (whatever it is).

Quote Originally Posted by snodsy View Post
    This is looking quite lovely, really like the turf and transition to the rock ledges. The water flow/falls are well done you get a good since of movement. Maybe some cloud reflected in the glass atrium?
    That is really good idea, i will see what i can do.