Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member, Publisher

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Welcome, Kevin

And if you start your new Mapmaking Request thread now, you will have made your first 5 comments, and be able to chat behind the scenes with interested parties
    Gotcha - thanks!

OK will draw it together and post it (though I am concerned I may not have the vocabulary)!

Not have the vocabulary?

Oh you should hear me sometimes! LOL!

There are far too many 'thingummies' in my comment history

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Young View Post
    Hi Dabug.

We are based in Edinburgh, we are an indie design and publishing house called Inspiring Games.

How about yourself?

Cheers
    Kevin

I am in St Andrews, publishing science fiction and fantasy novels (as well as non-fiction history and science in the near future) as Guardbridge Books.

I too need some maps made for my books. Can't have a good fantasy novel without a map.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Young View Post
    Hi Dabug.

We are based in Edinburgh, we are an indie design and publishing house called Inspiring Games.

We launched our debut title Legends Untold last year where we are trying to combine all the depth of an RPG with the speed of a card game.

The game is almost complete and will be going to the printers soon however we need help with our world building.

We really need a quality Cartographer to map our world for us so that we can let our customers fully immerse themselves in the game they have backed.

How about yourself?

Cheers
    Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabug View Post
    I am in St Andrews, publishing science fiction and fantasy novels (as well as non-fiction history and science in the near future) as Guardbridge Books.

I too need some maps made for my books. Can't have a good fantasy novel without a map.
    Welcome, both of you. If you're in need of (a) map(s), head over to the Mapmaking Requests subforum, follow this handy template here and lean back.

Aside from that, if you're curious just click on the many links most of us carry in our signatures. They'll lead you to ou individual portfolios and sites to give you an impression of what we have to offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12