Thread: ChristosLegacy says Hi

Discuss ChristosLegacy says Hi

Hello guys. My name is Christos. I am from Greece and 25 years old.
    I start playing video games when I was around 10 years old. From there I moved to warcraft, dota, D2, wow, l2 and the list goes on.
    I really only like fantasy games, cs was like an entry to me into games and computers.
    Well since then I learn stuff about D&D and role playing a bit, no rules just watched people play. This is when I hooked up with the idea of creating my own game.
    Since every game needs some short of story, even if it is "kill everything on sight", I wanted to start with the map and try to figure out how this land works.

I can see lots of different fantasy based stuff in my dreams, no kidding. When I close my eyes, most times I watch lucid dreams. Dreams where I have control over what's going on.
    Making dreams possible by making my own video game is my driving right now, since I am a no life gamer.

I already creating my first map, nothing spectacular, but it gave me lots of ideas for stories. Maps playing them-selves.

So I raised on the internet (not by just playing video games) and I hope that's how my kind will be raised to, LOL.
    Nice meeting you!

Hi Christos

I am also raised on the internet.

I see your first map in your post history, good work, keep them coming
    Open for commissions
    Etsy

Thanks man I rely wait for feedback on my map
    I will make more indeed