Thread: The Ward of Chiezbehrg [City of Guild]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I think there is a tendency among mappers to care a lot about sewers and other accessible infrastructure type things, or just anything hidden, perhaps more so than is necessary. Looking forwards to see what you come up with there as well . I've been dreaming about sewers for my section as well even though I still got a ways to go to even just get the main part done.

Fantastic work J. Edward. That is one hell of a dense map, I love it. And I can't complain about the accommodations

"Also Olof Vool, Swordsman and accountant" may be the best job combination ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Beautiful. Nice to see it finished, i was thinking maybe you totaly forgot about this great ward of Cheeseburger.... ekhm sorry i ment Chiezbehrg
    And Wally is there !
    YES - Wally I am glad Chashio brought Wally into this project.
    I know, right - I was not sure when I was going to finish, but I never forgot about it.
    Did you notice your character in there? A hint... Falconius said it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    I think there is a tendency among mappers to care a lot about sewers and other accessible infrastructure type things, or just anything hidden, perhaps more so than is necessary. Looking forwards to see what you come up with there as well . I've been dreaming about sewers for my section as well even though I still got a ways to go to even just get the main part done.

Fantastic work J. Edward. That is one hell of a dense map, I love it. And I can't complain about the accommodations

"Also Olof Vool, Swordsman and accountant" may be the best job combination ever.
    [^^^ That is Voolf's character ]
    I assume you can find your character. If not, let me know.
    Part of my reason for sewers, beyond that everyone likes them [as do I], was that there are things below the sewers, so..
    we needed to go down... and down... and down, as it were.
    Oh, and thanks Falconius

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Did you notice your character in there? A hint... Falconius said it.
    I did not realize it was our nicknames twisted. How NEAT !
    HAHA thanks for this awesome combination ! It is actually quite accurate as i always strugge/fight with numbers

I will give it a more close look to check the others' occupations
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee