Thread: The story of Golthra and Iriana (continued)

Default The story of Golthra and Iriana (continued)

I wanted to finish a challenge map I started for the October 2017 Main Challenge.

This is challenge thread where this WIP really starts, but you don't have to go there if you don't want to - its a tad on the long side, and I do go on a bit about a certain Windows update!

To summarise that thread Diamond set a challenge where we were given a list of words to choose 5 and incorporate into a map. Being me, I decided it would be fun to try and incorporate ALL the words in a single map, though I feel I did cheat a bit by incorporating them into a story that goes with the map down the left hand side of it.

So, anyway, this is the map as it was at the end of the Challenge, and I hope to finish it sometime soon, though I am just a little busy, so progress certainly won't be as fast as it was in the challenge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Golthra and Iriana KRITA 04.jpg 
Views:	400 
Size:	4.89 MB 
ID:	100786  

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Yay! Glad to see you continuing this. I thought it was vote-worthy before, and once you finish it, it'll be something special for sure.

LOL! No pressure then!

Thanks D

It was down to the fact that no less than 12 people, including yourself, voted for it despite it not being finished that I decided I really should do something about it

Just stop for a second to say this is very interesting project you have here Mouse. Lately i don't have much time to check the forum as i would like to, all in a rush
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Hello Voolf

Thanks

Kind of you to drop by. I hope things settle down for you a bit soon, or we'll miss all your beautiful maps!