Thread: Mouse vs. tablet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice Facebook Connected

I've got a question for people owning a tablet.
    Thing is, I've been trying to decide weather to get it, and which one to get and I'm becoming slightly worried about the size of the thing.

Wacom Bamboo One ( A6 Wide 147.6 x 92.3 mm)( pic)
    Seems a bit small, and I am unsure weather it would be enough for my use... I don't plan on doing it professionally or anything like that, just personal use.

Your thoughts?

Post Act Fast!

If anyone is still considering a tablet there is currently one being offered by Tanga for $49 US (includes shipping). It's not a Wacom (its a 8"x6" DigiPro), but if you don't care this looks like a decent deal.

http://tanga.com/products/3287-DigiP..._Cordless_Pen_

Be aware that Tanga offers do not hang around long, so jump over there if you are interested.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Finally found my stylus - that was weird in itself (it just 'appeared' on my desk right in front of my monitor about a week ago), so I plugged in the old tablet... and nada.

My computer didn't even recognize an input device had been plugged in. I'm hopping it's just a bad USB port, but the light came on on the tablet so I doubt it.

I finally decided to bite the bullet and learn how to use the damn thing, and NOW it's not working. <le' sigh>