Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Free map assets!

Quote Originally Posted by Josiah VE View Post
    I'll be honest, the cow looks like chicken haha. Fried chicken.
    Well ... let's not overdo it! But with those bones showing, it certainly looks like they've been underfed and perhaps mistreated too! Time to call in the ASPCA!! What a scandal!!!
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

A lot of great new assets Tiana! Thanks!

You're welcome, Bogie!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Oliva View Post
    Well ... let's not overdo it! But with those bones showing, it certainly looks like they've been underfed and perhaps mistreated too! Time to call in the ASPCA!! What a scandal!!!
    ROFL... I think Josh probably also got Chicken Delight coupons in the mail and has fried chicken on the mind. The brown version does look eerily like the drumstick on a flyer I received not a week prior.

Okay, okay, here's a robust cow so you can get your Joseph and the Technocolor Dreamcoat on. (next month's challenge: do a map related to a musical)

cow, fat.pngcow, white, fat.pngcow, fat, spotted.png

You could say this cow is more beefy.

Assorted seamless textures:
    seamless gold leaf.jpgseamlessstone.jpggreenish ripple on parchment loop.jpgcrystal cave looping fill.jpgsnow and ice loop.jpgcrystal looping fill.jpg
    Last edited by Tiana; 11-26-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

I really like the Seamless gold leaf and rock tile in the first post.

The dark blue water texture in the second post is great, do you happen to have it without the rocks, just the water?

I can't exactly make it the same because it's a render and I didn't save the lighting settings, but here's a couple waters made from the same filter without the rocks.

water loop.jpgwater loop 2.jpg

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.

Last edited by Tiana; 11-27-2020 at 06:54 AM.

The water is great Thanks!

You're welcome.

The remaining circus assets. Mostly these are tokens! Some of them are unlikely to be useful for inclusion on a map but others might be. Elephant, Lion, Dogs, and the "bar tangie" which I wasn't familiar with so I made them into large colorful striped rodents. Couple preset tables for the seer and tarot card reader. As always, anyone may use non-commercially, or use as an asset that's baked into a map you made to resell but you may not resell the asset itself. Paid DMs/streaming DMs who profit via ads and sponsorship are of course also welcome to use the tokens and assets in their games. Shoutouts are highly desirable if your use would put my name under the eyes of some people who might hire me, but of course not required if you're say, just using them in a game privately.

I also threw the map on the list, you can use it if you want in a game. Of course I have the version that might be preferable (no animals baked into cages, the pyramid is a removable topper) so contact me if you need it. That's in the Dec 2020 challenge thread associated.

flesh golem.pngfire lion.pngfire lion 2.pngjuggling dogs.pnganimal arch.pngbogie pyramids.jpgcard table.pngtarot card seer separate.pngtarot card reader.pngseer with ball.pngseer with ball, no table.pngseer table without seer.pngpainting ghost.pnglion3.pnglion2.pnglion1.pnglion 4.pngjuggling elephant.pngelephant.pngelephant standing.pngelephant rider.pngdog4.pngdog2.pngdog1.pngdog 13.pngdog 12.pngdog 11.pngdog 10.pngdog 9.pngdog 8.pngdog 7.pngdog 6.pngdog 5.pngdog 3.pngbogie ringleader.pngbar tangie.pngbar tangie 7.pngbar tangie 6.pngbar tangie 5.pngbar tangie 3.pngbar tangie 2.pngbar tangie 1.pngbar tagie 4.png

Someone on Roll20 wanted a red thread for connecting theories detective style.

string asset.pngstring only.png

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast