By - JO -
Hello friend!
A real big THANK YOU for this beautiful map! I really appreciate all the time and passion you put into making it, even though you certainly have a busy schedule and a lot of projects on the go. I appreciate the result even more: it's even better than I imagined and it's really thanks to your talent as a cartographer, but also as an artist and illustrator! It's a really nice end of year gift that you gave me and I hope that this map will have a real nice destiny in your portfolio already so full of beautiful things!
You're so very welcome, my friend ! And well, another good thing with this challenge is that everybody get a gift .

By Eilathen
Another splendid map from Ilanthar...who's surprised?! Yeah, me neither...
On a more serious note, as always, your maps are full of nice things...continental shapes, mountains, frame-design...overall composition...i could go on. In short: love it! And if i can, i certainly will rep you for this.
Héhé, thank you very much, Eilathen! Glad to not disappoint.

By MistyBeee
We all know you're a fantastic map maker, Ilanthar, but this border is very special among your other works !
Well, sometimes I have to convince myself about it . Thanks a lot for the praise.
And you know your work heavily inspired me this frame, don't you ?

By Kellerica
The border really knocks this one out of the park. The colours are maybe a bit too muted for my tastes, but you know me... Love the dragon illustrations and the little coats of arms!
Thanks a lot, Kell ! For once I was hesiting between stronger or more usual colours you know.
And I kinda struggle with that key dragon, so glad you like it.