Thread: January 2021 challenge : The premature fall of the city of Karaz Karkom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The tracks don't seem to match the dragon's paws. Did he get so fat on all the dwarf loot? They must have had a pantry stocked for years. Is there more to the story?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    Looks very cool. The only problem I think is that it makes me want to see the rest of the city too
    Thanks... I think I'm gonna wait for the "draw an underground dwarf city challenge", and then I'll add some halls

Quote Originally Posted by mapmage View Post
    I really can't wait to see the finished product
    Thanks a lot ! I hope it'll be as good as you hope !

Quote Originally Posted by Greason Wolfe View Post
    This is looking killer already. Would love to do these kind of maps myself, but I just don't have a knack (or the patience) for them.
    Thanks ! Actually, you should try... I don't think it's a tremendous work, and there is a really good tutorial by Guillaume Tavernier that you can find on Youtube... very inspiring !

Quote Originally Posted by Kisachik the Wanderer View Post
    The tracks don't seem to match the dragon's paws. Did he get so fat on all the dwarf loot? They must have had a pantry stocked for years. Is there more to the story?
    Thanks a million for you comment ! You are absolutely right !!! I redid the paws a lot bigger... and now, I'm questioning the cave entrance and the gates of the treasure hall...
    I don't know if I'll have time to write more of this story... and I'm already concern by the too little space I left on the upper right corner for explanation. If I find time, I'll try to "dig deeper" in this story !

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Thanks... I think I'm gonna wait for the "draw an underground dwarf city challenge", and then I'll add some halls
    Wait... Is that a challenge which is going to occur? Do you have the inside scoop?
    Quote Originally Posted by rdanhenry View Post
    Dragons are like cats, they can squeeze through places that you wouldn't think just to look at them.
    I agree with this.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rdanhenry View Post
    Dragons are like cats, they can squeeze through places that you wouldn't think just to look at them.
    I did put the dragon on a fast diet... I didn't want him to get stuck in the entrance of the cavern, his head in the hallway and his tail showing through the waterfall, that would have looked ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    Wait... Is that a challenge which is going to occur? Do you have the inside scoop?
    I haven't any insider news, but I know we can make propositions for challenge's theme... there must be a post on the forum, I think