Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***February 2021 Challenge -Map Redo***

Perfect timing, I was actually planing to do this and was looking to jump back in the challenges. count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Hmm, the spirit of this challenge is to redo an already finished piece. However an exception could be made for an unfinished piece that you want to take another swing at, provided that you are starting over from scratch rather than merely picking up work again on the original unfinished piece.
    Its cool. Restarting an unfinished map might be better as a different challenge anyhow. Have an idea, if I can make the time. Last time I tried to do this particular challenge, ended up shorthanded at work ( nothing new, really ) and wasn't able to finish. Had thought about taking another stab at that one in particular, but because I had already start and hadn't finished... Well, you probably get where I am going with that thought.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

This challenge looks like something i really need... i wanted to redraw my first map, but i did not have the motivation... and now when motivation arives, i am in the middle of something else I am new here and hope i will be able co catch next challenge then

Too bad you can't join in, Andarr, but there are new challenges every month.

We also do a Lite Challenge, and the current one finishes tomorrow evening. There will be three days for voting, then the new one will start (so around about the 17th or 18th). Keep an eye out for that, and maybe it will appeal to you. If not, hope you can join in sometime soon.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Awww, I would love so much to join this one, but I have no, really no time at the moment. So sad !!

Some absolutely fantastic entries this month! Voting is going to be soooo hard.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Hey all, sorry for being late on this, was busy this weekend with family stuff. Just an FYI I'll be closing out the challenge in the next few hours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12