Quote Originally Posted by TimetoDraw View Post
It is quite daunting to try and replicate a galaxy and I am really enjoying what you've done here.

Went to give you rep and realised I can't, already did so for the last competition.
Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it.
Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
Hadn't said anything yet but it is a marvelous project you have here and the execution is spotless. Congrats on a great map Joseph !
Spotless, well, I don't know about that! It's certainly a fun project and I'm thrilled that you like it.
Quote Originally Posted by -K2- View Post
As impressive as the finished all-inclusive map is, the regional maps above with all their notes and graphic representations really grab my eye. Great work on all of it!
Thanks! The regional maps are really adding a lot to my worldbuilding.

Funnily enough, I had the sense that there wasn't enough information on these maps! So I tried a little experiment, and I'm wondering what people on the Guild think. Here is the latest on the Traders' Rim (including new line art for the wormhole-in-a-cage):

CathedralGalaxy_TradersRim_210514a.jpg

I decided to try adding in highlights for inhabited worlds and common (non-wormhole) travel routes between them, to give a sense of habitation density. Does this add to the map, or is it too much?

CathedralGalaxy_TradersRim_210514b.jpg