While I have drawn down my expectations to a topographic map rather than a satellite based one, I am going to go ahead and say I have found someone on Reddit who will be taking up the map. I have already given them a rough draft of what I would like and all that good stuff. I would like to add that IF I had accepted a commission here, It would really be a reference for myself. Something to use as a concept in the time being until the book itself is complete and I can hire someone else to do something a little more advanced as what I initially described, the final concept would be what's printed on the inside cover, this is not it. So thank you to everyone here.

To answer your question Wolfe:
Quote Originally Posted by Greason Wolfe View Post
Agree whole heartedly with what others have already said. But out of curiosity, what do you consider a official artist? In all honesty there are a lot, and I do mean a lot, of artists here that are light years ahead of some of the maps I've seen done by official artists for books.
Tiana already kinda gave the answer:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
Like pretty much every major professional cartographer hangs out here, at least a little bit. We are "official artists".

Not only that but "Official Artist" is really just a term I threw in there by accident. This is really the ONLY place I could put up an advertisement like this. All subreddits refuse to allow you to even utter the word "commission" in a lot of cases. In any regard you can consider this thread closed, I guess.