Quote Originally Posted by Ralaris View Post
I should also let you know Wonderdraft is strictly a "Personal Use rights" program so basically you wouldn't be able to own or retain any rights to the assets used to create the piece in the program.
This is misinformation. From the Wonderdraft site:

3. I want to publish or sell my maps. Can I?

Yes, as long as the maps are your original creation. There are no additional fees or royalties.
So no, it's not a personal use only program. What you are thinking about is the third-party created assets for Wonderdraft.

On CartographyAssets.com, the primary source for Wonderdraft assets, people can set the terms for their assets. Some people don't allow commercial use, some do: some with credit, some unrestricted. If you made your own assets you are guaranteed no problem, and if you are mindful about which assets you pick, or you use program default assets, you are in the clear. I sell all my Wonderdraft assets with commercial licenses, no credit required.

So basically, what actually is true here is, OP, you've said:

Copyright: I retain sole and complete ownership
You can't get that with Wonderdraft unless you get someone who makes unique assets for your map and your map alone, because it is an asset manager program. The default assets will be in thousands of other maps and any other asset packs are stock that other people can buy. However, the final composition of the map can be yours and yours alone, and as long as the correct license of assets are picked, that can be true.

Anyway, I sell Wonderdraft assets but I don't map in it, personally don't like using it, good luck on finding the right person. You are of course welcome to use my Wonderdraft assets in your map though!