Thread: Kelvanra Reborn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

You're not yelling into the void and your map is beautiful !!!!

Hi! This map looks incredible!. I really don't think you are yelling into the void posting here, its just that most people just don't write comments. For example this is the first comment I've ever posted and I check out the new finished maps on cartographer's guild all the time. I think the same goes for a very very large amount of people here, and they simply just come to view and enjoy the great maps that are here. Again though, awesome map!

Quote Originally Posted by nick18l View Post
    Hi! This map looks incredible!. I really don't think you are yelling into the void posting here, its just that most people just don't write comments. For example this is the first comment I've ever posted and I check out the new finished maps on cartographer's guild all the time. I think the same goes for a very very large amount of people here, and they simply just come to view and enjoy the great maps that are here. Again though, awesome map!
    Aye, you're not wrong. I see the amount of views these threads get, and the amount of registered members who've read the thread. I've just been around long enough to remember that people definitely used to get a lot more comments on their maps in the years past, and I sometimes miss the more active side of these forums.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.