Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Targeted Advertising

I just see one line of them right at the top of the page above the CG logo. They're no problem.
    Mapping a Traveller ATU.

See my (fantasy-based) apprenticeship blog at:

http://www.viewing.ltd.uk/cgi-bin/vi...forums&sx=1024

Look for Chit Chat, Sandmann's blog. Enjoy.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ads are at the bottom and top of every page, and I turned off image ads, because I hate them. I don't want my ads here to be too annoying. I will probably be changing ad campaigns soon though, but I haven't fully looked into the solutions yet, but I will insist on them continuing to be unobtrusive.

Currently, donors still see ads...They're such a minor part of the site, that I didn't see the need to have any reason to turn them off for anyone. If they were showing up like interstitially or between posts, then I wuld make them go away for donors. If there's any bad or offensive ads showing up, let me know and I'll nuke em.
    Fantaseum (https://www.fantaseum.com)

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

ahhh....
    i see them now at the top....and yeah, Bedwetting Girls...makes it sound like a PRON site or something for watersports fetists. 0_o
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

Don't get me wrong, i wasn't complaining, I completely understand why they are there. And in fact some of them do interest me.

I was just amused at the bedwetting one and wondering how that ended up on the list. Seemed like a conspiracy at first

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12