Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June-Aug '21 Lite Challenge: Il-Thᾱon

Gives me the Outland vibes. Everything fits together so nicely, I'm tickled by the little details.

IR

This piece is really nice Samuel. I must say i really like your linework. All coments before me said everithing that needet to me said...
    Good Job, really great first map here!

Hi Samuel.

This is nice. I'd get rid of or change the background texture though. This one gives off a dusty scan vibe.

Super cool details, especially the weird rocks and crystals in the upper portion of the map.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is really cool, Samuel. The details, the idea, the lines. Congratulations

Guild Apprentice

This map Style is awesome , i like the colors also. The 2 different Kinds of lettering is the only thing i dont like. I prefer the Upper one, it fits more in my opinion.

Nice colors, great map.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Nice! I have struggled with crystals bursting out of the ground, your technique works really well.
    Cheers,
    Meshon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12