Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Domhantyr Cosmology

By ThomasR
    Magnificent, as always ! If I had one tiny comment, it would be that the parchment could use some detailing around the tears. Either line or color but something discreet to show the worn aspect.
    Merci Thomas ! Thanks for the "tiny comment" . That was pretty much my first attempt of a parchment, and I agree it's a bit too clean. I'll keep in mind your advice - of a worn parchment expert ! - for a next attempt.

By Neyasha
    The map is beautiful and I love the concept behind it. It's a pity I don't understand any French.
    Thanks a lot, Neyasha ! And here you go :
    (in the clouds) "The Celestial Domain is mysterious. It is supposed to have some places amidst the clouds and under the azure of the sky"
    (left of the moon) "Everything is bigger and weirder in the Domain of Dreams, since it mirrors the dreams and nightmares of each one"
    (above the forest, in the middle) "The wildlands still belongs to the old forces of Nature and to the old gods or elementals"
    (underground, from top to down)
    "The Domains : here are the spirits of the dead whose the living maintain the memory"
    "The Courts : here are the deads of the great and well known families, often nobles. After a passage by the Domains, when their name is still revered, this spirits go in the Courts."
    "The Central Pit : under a Tower of Silence, it cuts the meanders of the many rooms and corridors of the limbo."
    "The Halls : only the heroes, the great kings and legendary people marked enough the history and the memories to exist that long and go down in the majestuous Halls."
    "The Citadels : forgotten, the pious and guardian spirits are forming the eternal guard that watch in the Citadels, preventing that an abyssal demon use a breach to gain the surface."
    (at the bottom, in the Abyss) "Here are the twisted souls of the demons, horrific servants of the Fallen Gods. Extreme cold and heat, humidity and aridity are to be found in a chaotic way"

Guild Member Facebook Connected Ottehcnor's Avatar

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the concept, and it's so well executed.

Thanks a lot, Ottehcnor !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12