Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: February 2019 Challenge: Chene

Looking pretty awesome man. Are you going to fill the whole page with these cool buildings cuz they look to be pretty detailed.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Thank you Jaxilon.

That’s the plan more or less!

Cheers,
    Karl

Aww... I just love the smithy, and it's a splendid idea to make it a little isolated : people are careful with that sort of thing here.
    I'm just more and more excited with this at every preview

Quote Originally Posted by tainotim View Post
    Thank you so much Amanda91, Ramah, Bogie and Naima. And to answer your question Naima I haven’t tracked the hours, but it’s a slow style, so I think I have at least 15 hours (on and off) into this so far. But sketching takes the longest time.

Here is another update. I added a small smithy, rather different from the other buildings. It’s in a small fenced area, just to distance it from the surrounding houses. There are also four water barrels around the building, just to increase fire-safety. It’s a wooden town after all!

Cheers,
    Karl

Beautifull, it reminds me naif paintings but with more precise lines ...

I am seriously in love with your style, Tainotim. How you achieve such level of detail in your buildings is beyond me, just wonderful!

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

It's clear that it takes time, but the result is so beautiful, it's well worth it!
    The whole part with the water seems really beautiful to me, and I am delighted with the evolution of this part!

Big thanks everyone!

I took some time this weekend to draw some more on the town. So much work left, but I think I will be able to finish the black and white version and color it before the challenge ends! In this version I also experimented some with the paper format.

### Latest WIP ###
    post 4 s.jpg

This looks awesome! I love the tree!

Nothing to say but the most sincere 'I just can't believe how perfect it is'.

And now I wonder if I could add an old oak on my B-B map as a wink to this one... Hmmm...

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Really wonderful! It is exciting to discover little by little the layout of this village, where the river goes, the position of the mountains... a little story that is told page by page

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast