Thread: Voronoi Path plugin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sorry to bring up a dead thread but I have a question about how this works. I'm pretty new to GIMP and I'm wondering how you made it so that it only constructed the Voronoi Diagram within the boundary of the border you created? Or did it just generate one the size of the whole document, and then you just had to erase all of the lines outside the boundary? Thanks much for any help anyone can give me.

Quote Originally Posted by nemmons View Post
    Sorry to bring up a dead thread but I have a question about how this works. I'm pretty new to GIMP and I'm wondering how you made it so that it only constructed the Voronoi Diagram within the boundary of the border you created? Or did it just generate one the size of the whole document, and then you just had to erase all of the lines outside the boundary? Thanks much for any help anyone can give me.
    IIR, the second. The script just extends the voronoi paths out to the edges of the image. So make a selection before stroking them (or use the fractalize script to jitter them a bit first).

I can pop up a quick demo if need be.

-Rob A>