Thread: Looking for a cartographer to draw a few city/location maps.

Default Looking for a cartographer to draw a few city/location maps.

Hello friends,

I am running a homebrew campaign and I am looking for someone to help me bring my cities and locales to life. The types of cities vary, but it is a fantasy setting. Some examples of the places are: A city built into the walls of a large canyon that has been dug out. The major buildings are built into the walls of the canyon, with various caves and pathways linking them. Small stalls for various foods and services are in the open, lining the streets. Another would be a small village built on top of a swamp, on floating platforms. There is also a City built into a valley surrounded by high mountains. The city itself is Steampunk-esque. Also, various coastal cities. And more.

I am looking for the maps to be drawn in an isometric style, similar to https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...zY_qpc-C__RXM:

I would like it in a semi-professional style. The maps would be uploaded to Roll20 for my game, and shared on twitter (linking credit to you, of course) Long term, I do plan on making a campaign book for the game, but that is a thing down the road. I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, and you will have the right to exhibit the image as part of your portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

If you're interested, you can respond here, or email me at asdurst@gmail.com or on twitter @ClaybournTwitch

If you'd like more details, please just let me know! I'd love to get with you all and discuss price points. I am willing to pay a fair amount for the work, but would like to discuss the exact prices privately.

Hope to work with you all soon!

The request has been taken, thank you!