Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
First of all may I also congratulate you on the map - what an amazing piece of work.

Normally I might say that I don't need an alpha version but with the statue having an arm reaching out over the map I think I will need one this time. You can email it and ill PM the usual address or just post the image below. I will get this one into the main map right away !
Thanks Redrobes !!
I sent it by email just after your message but had some trouble with it. Let me know if you need I resend it !

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
What a treat to the eyes Bee. Your maps for the guild projects are exceptionally good. So much love put into them.
It's not only the map, but all the decorations and ideas that encompasses the map is what makes them stand out from the milion others.
You and Francesca are two who really can make wonders with the map "presentation" if I could say that.

I haven't followed the thread, only saw few wips now and then, so I do not know what "The Lady" refers to (I am guessing the prominent Lady statue?), but I soon caught some of the city names.
Atlantis, Mu, Lemuria, Sannikov, Thule (which at the beginning I wanted to believe is a reference to my map, but obviously it isn't ), Waq Waq, Bermeja, etc.
All mythical (or lost) lands from our ancient myths (history).
The imprints in the Manus Lands also reminds me of the Nazca lines, so that also adds nicely to the ancient times. Love the theme, beautiful map. Hats off.
Hehe, good catch on the city names. The petroglyphs are here as a reference to Thomas' lands on North, and here to preserve my peaceful country for the terrible creatures wandering around the border. Arlys wants to keep quiet and safe for everyone.
The lady... hehe... can't you see it in the shape of the map ? It was obvious for me as soon as I saw it. Mens is the head, Manus and Vis the arms and hands, Peplos the dress...