Thread: Hello everyone!

Post Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I'm quite excited to get involved with this community!

I already made a message two weeks ago but it apparently went off bounds and disappeared from the site :P

So here I go, presenting myself a second time! I'm Volcanojungle (you can call me VJ or Volcano for short), a french pxiel artist, artist, mapper, aspiring motion designer and worldbuilder. I'm also sort of a writer but i need to get back doing this. I am currently about to finish highschool (going to univeristy next year!).

I started doing "real" maps when I wanted to map out my world! I tried many styles & scales and i'm still trying, and i joined this forum so i can hopefully improve over my cartographing journey :D!

I'm also very intrested in cultures (any really) and languages. Pardon me for any errors or misunderstanding in my english, my mother language is French (Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch auch).

I love sharing my work and get contsructed feedback on it and I also like helping people on things i know how to do.

I have to say I have little to no experience in forums (last time i was on one was around 4 years ago and it was all in french!) so if i don't respond quickly it's either because of that, or because I am really busy irl :P

Love, Volcanojungle