Thread: Yerindor (WIP)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi, which program are you using to craft those vectorial maps?
    I'm using GIMP2 for my maps but my results are less than satisfactory, as I my computer doesn't like images greater than 1024x1024 and I'm beginning to yearn the ability to zoom in and out without getting the image pixelated.

By the way, great work you have there.
    Last edited by 4maram; 12-28-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Guild Member Facebook Connected Ryan Pourchot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 4maram View Post
    Hi, which program are you using to craft those vectorial maps?
    I'm using GIMP2 for my maps but my results are less than satisfactory, as I my computer doesn't like images greater than 1024x1024 and I'm beginning to yearn the ability to zoom in and out without getting the image pixelated.

By the way, great work you have there.
    I'm currently using photoshop by hand, and Wilbur when it is completed. Gimp is not bad, I've seen work that is better than mine come from Gimp. But even in photoshop, the higher the resolution, the more things get bogged down. It wasn't until I had just enough put aside to build a new CPU, focused on the processor and the memory/RAM. Gimp may be able to let you adjust how much RAM it uses, but I'm unsure. I'm lucky to have Photoshop, there would be no way to afford it; got it as a gift.
    Thank you, it's taken a long time, and I recently had to take a break from it. There's so much knowledge, and brainpower used, that it bogs me down.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk