Thread: ETCR - Expedition to Castle Ravenloft in DD3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am considering doing other projects next. The one that I have been eyeing up the most is the Ruins of Castle Greyhawk merged with the Expedition to Castle Greyhawk campaign. This is much more problematic, though, then Ravenloft. The main reason is that the two modules have the castle in different timeframes, so that rooms that are shown in both have far more differences than did the ones in the Ravenloft project. Also, the latter campaign refers to the unmapped portions as having to fallen to ruin rather than maintaining their earlier appearance, and much less inhabited.
    That would be an amazing project. It's pretty well known around here that I am a huge fan of anything Greyhawk and would love to see the Castle done in this style
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jtougas View Post
    That would be an amazing project. It's pretty well known around here that I am a huge fan of anything Greyhawk and would love to see the Castle done in this style
    When I begin putting together an attack plan for it, I will open another thread and be sure to let you know in this thread. I am leaning towards it, I just have to read through them again and see if it is feasable.