Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Guildcity - Tell me your preference for Section number

Wow, we have more city sections available people - Come and Map some of the city.
    There are something like 26 or so sections left to map.
    I'm on to my second one. Mouse has more on her plate as well.
    Voolf did two. Maybe some others will join in for a second helping...

Hi John

I'll be settling down to try and finish Area 15 pretty soon now

Do you think we should start a fresh thread with a fresh list of available districts? This is quite a long thread for newcomers to read all the way through...

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Hi John

I'll be settling down to try and finish Area 15 pretty soon now

Do you think we should start a fresh thread with a fresh list of available districts? This is quite a long thread for newcomers to read all the way through...
    Maybe. I'm gonna get a bit of mapping in today, so maybe I will start one up tonight, unless you get an itch to do one sooner.
    Oh, but I don't know if you can make it sticky or not... and I am not sure if I can make your thread sticky if you make one.....
    drats... well, maybe I will make a new one as a placeholder and if you get the itch, you can jump in there and do some damage.

It's cool to see the project develop.

Maybe we could start a new thread with an updated version of this post ? : https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...l=1#post324414

Quote Originally Posted by J.Edward View Post
    Maybe. I'm gonna get a bit of mapping in today, so maybe I will start one up tonight, unless you get an itch to do one sooner.
    Oh, but I don't know if you can make it sticky or not... and I am not sure if I can make your thread sticky if you make one.....
    drats... well, maybe I will make a new one as a placeholder and if you get the itch, you can jump in there and do some damage.
    Ok - you start when you're ready - I'll follow

Quote Originally Posted by Azelor View Post

Maybe we could start a new thread with an updated version of this post ? : https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...l=1#post324414
    As far as I know that index list is the most up to date that exists. I think there are actually 15 districts that were never chosen, and 8 Districts that haven't yet been started. Some of those not yet started Districts have only recently been requested, but some of them were allocated way back in the beginning.

Maybe we need to ask some of the mappers with those older allocations if they still want to take part or not?

I just started a new thread for new updates - https://www.cartographersguild.com/s...ad.php?t=39850
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Ok - you start when you're ready - I'll follow

As far as I know that index list is the most up to date that exists. I think there are actually 15 districts that were never chosen, and 8 Districts that haven't yet been started. Some of those not yet started Districts have only recently been requested, but some of then were allocated way back in the beginning.

Maybe we need to ask some of the mappers with those older allocations if they still want to take part or not?
    Mouse - definitely jump in as you are ready.
    It seems like you are more informed than I am.
    I am working on posting a static image of the map with new info.. maybe in next 10 minutes or so.
    Maybe we can use that and show where sections are available.

I'm only going by the information on the index thread that Azelor linked to above - 15 districts free, 8 districts booked but not yet mapped. There are others that have been started, but where progress ceased a long time ago - I'm guilty of that on area 15, but I will be getting back to it soon.

I lay claim on district 20.
    Assuming is it still available.

I just want to encircle Daniel.

I lay claim on district 20.
    Assuming is it still available.

I just want to encircle Daniel.
    Hehe
    20 was still available and is now yours Azelor.

Alright, I'll start a new thread right away.

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast