Thanks!

Yeah, I had to work at that; first starting in the expected way, and then gradually finding I liked more exaggerated features. That one is extreme; but it's supposed to be guess-work in the narrative.

The continental map itself is one of the first maps I've done, and I'll re-make it; but here's the whole thing. The region pictured is at the top; a raised ice shelf. I know this one is still a bit iffy, but I'll make it work when I finish the regions, hopefully.

Right now, on one that's meant to be more navigable (all of the rest are), I'm having trouble deciding how large I want the inhabited "icons". I'll probably split the difference between the two I'm trying.

Consistency is a goal, which is why I keep going back adjusting things on previous work as I sort of find my groove.

Did a lot of research finding a way to logically depict what used to be above sea level, there; and then deciding just where I could give it fantastical attributes, and then guesswork and my own aesthetic; but honestly, Antarctica almost makes no sense to begin with. Looks suitably fantasy right out of the box. LMAO

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	testrender.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	474.6 KB 
ID:	135996