Thread: Low Detail, Isle of Dread-esque Map, Creativity Encouraged

Help Low Detail, Isle of Dread-esque Map, Creativity Encouraged

Hello!

I am trying to find someone to help create a clean, probably low-to-medium detail map for a island D&D campaign I am planning. While I could repurpose the actual Isle of Dread, I thought it would be fun for my players if it was a completely new island just for them. It does not need to be massively detailed, though I would like it to be more detailed than the OG symbolic map.

- Full Color or Sepia
    - 1920px x 1080px
    - Creativity encouraged!

I have only a loose number of features I need included, so beyond that and wanting something "isle of dread-esque", the cartographer is encouraged to bring their own creativity.

If interested, please contact me on discord (raiztt) with your portfolio and pricing info.

Thanks!

I'd be happy to make you an Isle of Dread map, I sent you a Discord friend request, since I don't know how to start a DM with a non-friend. My maps start at $150 and my fantasy map portfolio is linked here.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Hi! I sent you a discord friend request Check out my page, if you like my "hand" we can talk about your project Cheers

Default Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Raiztt View Post
    Hello!

I am trying to find someone to help create a clean, probably low-to-medium detail map for a island D&D campaign I am planning. While I could repurpose the actual Isle of Dread, I thought it would be fun for my players if it was a completely new island just for them. It does not need to be massively detailed, though I would like it to be more detailed than the OG symbolic map.

- Full Color or Sepia
    - 1920px x 1080px
    - Creativity encouraged!

I have only a loose number of features I need included, so beyond that and wanting something "isle of dread-esque", the cartographer is encouraged to bring their own creativity.

If interested, please contact me on discord (raiztt) with your portfolio and pricing info.

Thanks!
    I don't know how to edit a thread but this is taken/closed now.