Thread: Star Wars Various Maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Hoth base looks quite on brand for a meld of SW with AD&D, well done. The color is an excellent addition.

I always turn my layer off and on again to check before I start due to having messed up layers severely before. It's a habit you'll definitely notice in my screen recordings, every once in a while I'll pause and double check it's the right layer by toggling it on and off.

Brushes depend on what program you're in.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    The Hoth base looks quite on brand for a meld of SW with AD&D, well done. The color is an excellent addition.

I always turn my layer off and on again to check before I start due to having messed up layers severely before. It's a habit you'll definitely notice in my screen recordings, every once in a while I'll pause and double check it's the right layer by toggling it on and off.

Brushes depend on what program you're in.
    Thank you very much. I'm still working on getting more and more of a SW feel to the maps that I'm making. I'm considering that a fair amount of that might be from the various details that are included in the map. For the software I'm using photoshop cs6 and I just keep tweaking brushes fairly constantly. I like the last one I did so I'll probably be using a bit more here and there.

I'll have to remember the on and off trick... Wait did you also just fix my router?