Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
Oh yes! And traps. Not got the hang of them yet, but I try to leave enough space for DMs to add things they want - if the map is worth using
You don't need to worry about traps, typically we don't put them on the map (at least not the one the players will see) because we don't want the players to know where the traps are, it makes them less effective.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
The Empire has to go down ! Metric system forever !!!
Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
I was thinking the same but didn’t dared to write it down... come on, guys... feets ? Inches ? .... gallon ? ... that makes absolutely no sense !
Well howdy, Ya'll. We all tried that there Metric thing-a-ma-bob a few years back, swung it around a bit and slapped it on the wall, but it didn't stick. 'Cept'n on Soda pop bottles. We still got 12 Ounce cans but now we got 1 & 2 Liter bottles. Dang if I knowd how many 12 oz cans fit in a 1 liter bottle?
Anywho, the real problem is Football (American style) and Nascar. If you change those to metric none of them fans will know what a 60 meter pass is or If Roy Bigbottom is doing 135 KPH how fast is that really? Have a nice day Ya'll ! !