Thread: New Eldoran

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking really awesome! Only thing I would say is I'm not sure the rivers look "right". Maybe they need to be a bit smoother or something? They don't quite fit the rest of the map to my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by QED42 View Post
    Looking really awesome! Only thing I would say is I'm not sure the rivers look "right". Maybe they need to be a bit smoother or something? They don't quite fit the rest of the map to my eye.
    Thanks a lot !
    I agree it should surely be improved. But I'm not completely sure to see what you mean. Do you think I should made them a bit less present? Like lower opacity or lighter colour? Or with a more faded end?
    I think I'll have to improve the shading and colors of the frame to match the map when it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Thanks a lot !
    I agree it should surely be improved. But I'm not completely sure to see what you mean. Do you think I should made them a bit less present? Like lower opacity or lighter colour? Or with a more faded end?
    I think I'll have to improve the shading and colors of the frame to match the map when it's done.
    Just because I can see a problem doesn't mean I know how to fix it!

A more faded end and possibly a thicker but softer brush for the faded lines?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Thanks a lot !
    I think all look great! About the rivers I would just make their color lighter.