Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
As the WIP predicted, the end result is absolutely beautiful!
It is incredible the gift you have to make your maps alive. I still have not understood if it was by the colors, the shadows, the details, the line ... it's probably the combination of all that. But in any case, it is a real pleasure to discover your work every time. As Falconius, I got lost in the names, apart from those that are quite obvious ... but it's not important : I laughed while reading the charges and jobs of everyone!
Thank you for this work! I hope it will revitalize Guild City and we will soon have a great and beautiful city!

edit : unless, this Loh, of Norihopp and Faraway is remotely related to me ?
Thanks JO
Loh is for the character of a member named Chops.
Your character is Zvotzoel Va #47
It sort of came from Swiss... Switz... Svitz and JO... Joel... Zoel and then of course some of it is just fun ways to say stuff and to make it sound more foreign and faraway... so Va on the end. Zvitzoel Va. ;P
Quote Originally Posted by Sapiento View Post
A wonderful map and great idea regarding all the names!
Thanks Sap Did you spot yours?
[It's 14.]
Quote Originally Posted by QED42 View Post
Super impressive! Looks like one of those maps you can keep going back to and finding new details in.
Thank you QED I hope so. And there will be more.
Quote Originally Posted by Wingshaw View Post
Looks amazing, John. I'm glad you finished this, not only because it is a tremendous work of art, but also because it might encourage some of the lazier members of the guild project to finish their own sections (I am, of course, pointing the finger firmly at myself there).

Incidentally, I wonder what strange things take place in the Whisper Wood? No doubt Aores the Silent performing unspeakable rituals? Let's hope the students in the College of Lawyery aren't in any danger...

Wingshaw
Thanks Wingshaw
I know it can be hard to get these things done. I had a hard time myself.
You found yours easy enough. I am not as sure what I will do for your new name.
Maybe you will get a second spot down in the dark underbelly of the city.