Thread: Mouse vs. tablet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Just read the last few pages of this thread; very useful advice. I am hoping to pick up a cheap tablet soon since drawing with a mouse gives pretty inaccurate results, at least in my very limited experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupulus View Post
    Just read the last few pages of this thread; very useful advice. I am hoping to pick up a cheap tablet soon since drawing with a mouse gives pretty inaccurate results, at least in my very limited experience.
    I know what you mean; it's very hard to stop the furry little buggers running all over the place, particularly with a pen(cil) taped to them!

Seriously though, I'm very happy with my Huion 1060Plus (I think that's the correct model), great value for money tablet IMO. May not have all the versatility of a Wacom but for the price it doesn't fall far short!
    Glory is the reward of valour.

My blog at: damonjynx.blogspot.com.au

Finished Maps

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by damonjynx View Post
    Seriously though, I'm very happy with my Huion 1060Plus (I think that's the correct model), great value for money tablet IMO. May not have all the versatility of a Wacom but for the price it doesn't fall far short!
    Hmm...that's not one I have looked into yet. I'll have to keep researching and then do a comparison of tablets under $100.