By -K2-
I don't know if you're also a writer, but -"I"- am a firm believer that detailed world-building (not as literally as you've done with planets, hehe) goes a long way toward not only making a story concise but plausible. If you are--a writer--I hope you publish whatever this all goes with in English as well. If you're not, it might be well worth your while to find yourself a good one, and considering how developed your map work is, get them moving on your vision.

My Husband--who is a massive Edgar Rice Burroughs fan--really loved perusing the images. I could see the wheels turning into his mind as to what sort of story these all went with. When I point out that Venus, the Moon, and Earth are a part of the project, I expect he'll be even more excited at what might come.
I'm no writer, just a table-top rpg game master who like to develop his own worlds. I do cherish the idea thath I'll be able to do a martian atlas in this setting (and possibly a venusian one) though.
Glad your husband like them too. I think my setting is more modern than E.R. Burroughs Mars since it's dated on an alternate 1948/1949. And my Mars is rather a cold world. But I can see there are some common things, and truth be told, the orignal idea for the whole setting was inspired by a picture of a WW2 planes dofight over the surface of another planet.