Quote Originally Posted by Kellerica View Post
Others have already given out good feedback, so I won't bother repeating their points.

Regarding the textures: I'm not sure if this is what Wingshaw meant, but my slight issue with the textures is not necessarily things like roof colours (and I have to say I really liked the previous green look of the roof!) or the amount of grass, etc. As you said yourself, the clash between the more comic, handrawn look and the more photorealistic textures. I think right now the buildings are more the former, while the ground textures are very much more the latter. Both look good on their own, but don't quite go together. Especially since the trees and buildings have such a strong black outline that further strengthens the hand-drawn look. So the new textures look fine, but I don't think they really change much from the original ones in regards to this.

As you said the border was just a placeholder I won't comment on it further, but I do like how the overall layout looked with a border in place. So if you find something that works better for you, I think a border could be a nice touch here.

I think you are off to a nice start here! What software are you working with, just out of curiosity?
Thanks again for all those remarks - i will work on trees tomorrow probably.. I have to draw it on paper with 005 instead of 01 and then scan it and put it in PS.

And is anyone using different software than PS actually ? I dont know even its competitors. Are there any ?