Thread: Community world building

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I have started a new Guild Dungeon Forum so put the WIPs and the finished bits of dungeon in there. You know how we had some prefixes that we used on the guild world, ill see if I can set up a list where we have WIP and Finished. I cant recall if people can modify those themselves or whether they need to request it. Just assume all are WIPs for the mo. Keep putting a WIP tag on them but I am not sure if it makes sense to have a thumbs page for them. But we can always add one later on.

I must get around to checking the guild city and making sure its all updated. I'll put your final section map in J and have a check over it again.

And yes, something approx 2000 pix square map with 100 pixels per 5 ft square should be ideal. It doesnt have to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    I have started a new Guild Dungeon Forum so put the WIPs and the finished bits of dungeon in there. You know how we had some prefixes that we used on the guild world, ill see if I can set up a list where we have WIP and Finished. I cant recall if people can modify those themselves or whether they need to request it. Just assume all are WIPs for the mo. Keep putting a WIP tag on them but I am not sure if it makes sense to have a thumbs page for them. But we can always add one later on.

I must get around to checking the guild city and making sure its all updated. I'll put your final section map in J and have a check over it again.

And yes, something approx 2000 pix square map with 100 pixels per 5 ft square should be ideal. It doesnt have to be exact.
    I need to get a few people to add the wip tag... or maybe I'll just add it for them.
    I don't know if people would be put off by me doing that. I know some sort of stopped using the latest wip tag.

I think people are able to select the prefix themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post

I've been adding the "[FINISHED MAP]" link to the Index thread every time one of the maps is done for the City, so if you want a quick reference to see which are done and which are not the Index is up to date