Thread: End of the World

Default End of the World

I believe the world world will come to a global war with the Oil Powers of the 21st Century. We will quickly burn through the oil we have to the last drop. The greater nations with a developed military will destroy the weaker nations. a global war will issue leading the stronger nuclear powers to possibly deploy their weapons. the end of the free nations will be the day the nuclear strike begins. the world will fall into a nuclear Holocaust and all the free peoples will live in sanctuaries in the southern hemisphere. Earth's larest cities will be the largest in the southern hemisphere. The northern half of the planet will remain uninhabitable for centuries. As with Chernoble the nuclear polution will be light after a few decades, but it will be left to the people to decide whether the risk is worth it or not. The humans return the the badlands within 30 years. The cities are resettled within 20 years and the farms settled within 10 more years. Oil Wars.jpge

This is how I see the actual future of the human race should we face a nuclear war in our physical future.

you get the idea. the black is China's victory over America. The Red is the Middle East victory over its territory. The green is how I view Europe taking over Russia. This is a worst case scenario and it might come to pass if nothing is done to prevent it.

Well this is cheery!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"