Thread: Mouse's stuff

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Great to see you here, Mouse, and hope you've been keeping well!

New maps looks fab (as always ) but I particularly love the wintery feel of the last one.
    Thank you, Greg!

Yep - all is well, and I hope for you also.

I think the Winter Village style seems to be gaining the most points in terms of a favourite among the new styles.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Thank you, Greg!

Yep - all is well, and I hope for you also.

I think the Winter Village style seems to be gaining the most points in terms of a favourite among the new styles.
    Thanks, Mouse. Yes, I've been keeping okay, just incredibly busy so like you haven't been on here much...

I always love seeing the seasons in maps, so I've a particular soft spot for that one!

As others have said, the underwater aesthetic on the two Marine Dungeon maps look really nice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Thanks, Mouse. Yes, I've been keeping okay, just incredibly busy so like you haven't been on here much...

I always love seeing the seasons in maps, so I've a particular soft spot for that one!

As others have said, the underwater aesthetic on the two Marine Dungeon maps look really nice as well.
    That's great to know - not that you've been really busy, but that you are ok and doing well

And thanks again