Ouch, this month it actually hurt to vote on these they were all so great!

For those who care for a bit of what I went through in my heart and head:

Ascension - Even though I liked the more vividly colored one in the wip, this is just awesome. All the background imagery and denizens just made this a pleasure to scroll around. It totally pulls you in! Vote number 1 right off.
Devin Night - I think he did this in record time but the idea he is has for the map just sells and I totally dig the hand drawn locations. I just want to go walk up that curvy path to that fortress on the mountain. Vote number 2.
Dj - A totally professional looking map like something you would get out of the box of a new game you just purchased. Some of the great looking land features crafted into the map were hard to see and the lettering made it a kind of hard for me to read. In the end this was barely nudged out by my 3rd choice. Reminds me of the Dragon Age map.
GW - Love the concept of this one, I still say I'd like the words to be more curvy. A splash of color might be nice but I think the precision of the map might be too much. If we could cross this with Devon Night's map I think it would blow our socks off.
Immolate - This is one good looking map but it was pretty hard for me to read. I almost think it suffers from too many killer ideas going on at once in too small of an area. Some of the writing that bleeds up through the map I can't read.
RobA - A different looking entry than most and it looks very old world. I don't know how he even had time for this what with keeping the site going while Arcana was away. Simply amazing. I was going back and forth between this and DJ's map and settled on this one because it was the more unusual imo.
Sapiento - I know you didn't finish but it was a good start
Steel General - I'm ready to play, this looks like a strategy board game to me. I like those icons very much. I would have liked to see more texture to the grasslands and since it says it is a map of "the Journey's of" I would have liked to see a few roads or trails marked. I very much liked the lettering on this, awesome font.
Zar Peter - I think this was the most improved map because it started as a straight up mug which freaked a number of people out. LOL, there were worries that prospective shoppers would think we were trying to insult them. There is nothing insulting here however. This map just tastes like beer and I can smell the pub just looking at it. I'm not sure I like the green sea but this was another worthy contender.
Calydon - I really liked this map. Especially the overlarge penciled in locations were fun to look at. I think if the land had a bit more variety to it I would have given it one of my votes. It looks like the whole thing is in the frozen tundra. Nothing wrong with that but what can I say?
Cereth - A good entry as well. It looks like a deserted isle cartoon which clashed a little with my overall idea of the back story.

PS. I can't say that all my reason's make sense because sometimes you have to go with your gut and that's not always easy to put into words. I made my best attempt at doing so in the above and I really feel that all of the maps are fabulous and worthy of votes. I will be going back through and attempting to rep everyone involved because you all did such a great job.