No worries. I remember talking to the local paper back home about the LHC when I was a graduate student and how I was working on making some predictions for it. It was pretty innocuous stuff but it was around the time that it was turning on so it seemed like a nice local angle on an international story. They ran my quote, but they prefaced it with 'Jonathan Roberts, a key member of the team running the LHC, says ...' I wanted the earth to swallow me. If even one experimentalist had seen that then my name would have been mud. No chance I'd have been able to tell them that I'd said nothing of the sort to the paper. So yes, I entirely understand all the nerves that come from being asked to provide quotes and then worrying about what's been done with your words. I'm very careful with them (especially so now!).

And yes, it's really exciting. The reception to the show has been great, and with the launch this week it should create a lot of buzz. I've got loads more photos (including Ysi Earth!) and I'll get them up. I plan to have photos of every map up on a wall so that everyone has a photo to take away.