Thread: City Of Riverhewn WIP First map in GIMP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ah. I see now that you're on gimp. I use PS and don't know how gimp works. We need RobA or somebody. Will see if I can learn something about it tomorrow.
    M

Jt, have you selected the correct layer to bevel? That shouldn't have happened if you had the buildings on a separate layer.

How many layers do you have and what is on each?
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go..

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip Hundreds Of Citizens Injured After Being Run Over By Carts In Their Sleep...

In Breaking News : Riverhewn Was once again in the grip of chaos this morning after hundreds of citizens awoke sleeping in the streets. Witnesses claim there were beds, and blankets with people on or under them clogging the streets. One witness who declined to give a name reported that after leaving an "entertainment" establishment early in the morning, that he saw a man in the bath wearing nothing but as the witness put it "a look of shock" A unfortunate result of this latest round of bizarre occurrences is that hundreds of people were injured by being struck with carts driven by delivery men. One injured person was quoted as saying"It's all well and good to be struck by a cart but it's a whole different kettle of fish to be struck in your birthday suit......"

Good Morning...Here we go. I think I FINALLY got the bevel to work it seems to look better but time will tell.

Latest Additions:
    1.I made the docks area larger as the more I looked at it it seemed like it should run right to the street.
    2. I added a large warehouse complex to the docks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aval Penworth View Post
    Jt, have you selected the correct layer to bevel? That shouldn't have happened if you had the buildings on a separate layer.

How many layers do you have and what is on each?
    Aval this thing is up to 100 layers and counting just about everything is on it's own layer (although I do occasionally forget...

As Always feedback is cheerfully requested and sincerely appreciated..Thanks!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Riverhewn Phase 4.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	29421
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.