Thread: December Entry: Witch's Rock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

GP, any chance you can post those maps without the grids on them? You may recall me mentioning before that grids muck with systems that have a different grid system or different size to their grids. By posting a static 5' square grid it kind of limits its use to systems that use that grid size. Well, not entirely, we can always work around it, but it won't look very good.

Second, I would recommend that after removing the grid you head over to RPTools and post that adventure for folks to use. You will be an instant hit and have the gratitude of many in that community I'm sure. Not to mention free swag is always a good way to get customers. No guarantees of course.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Post Of course, RP...

Good idea, I will certainly do that! If you read the "This Supplement" portion of the adventure download, I mention that these maps will be available in VTT format from my site as well (not done yet, I plan to do this.)

So, you're read my mind once again, RP - I do want to integrate this into the VTT marketplace as well.

I will signup at RPTools, right now!

I still need to add map details, corrections and game mechanics issues before I do, however.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 12-23-2007 at 04:19 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Post I've posted them

RP, I've just posted the maps to RPTools...!
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Yup, saw them. It looks like folks are enjoying them as well.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.