Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Thinking Big - Torq's landgrab - choose a territory

Is this the current state of the project? 8 blocks taken up?

Sigurd
    Last edited by RobA; 04-14-2008 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Changed to Thumbnail image...

I think the latest landgrab is here. The picture above is an image that Redrobes put together of the currently posted WIP's.

Genius, isn't it?

-IG

Blog Entries

Whoah - big image.... Sigurd, edit the post and put _TN onto the end of the image filename (for thumbnail).

Yes at this stage theres a few more text entries waiting to get mapped. Venardhi has got a first stage tile WIP ready down the bottom of the map too. So thats 9 so far I think - actually he's done 4 tiles there so its more like 12 now

Is anyone taking that ickle bitty one out in the middle ??? The Diago Garcia of islands ? I could have a pop at that one if no one else thought it worth it...
    Last edited by Redrobes; 04-14-2008 at 02:45 PM.

I thought somebody had it?

I know I took the two empty ocean areas. I actually have some cool ideas for them
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Yes Sigurd, plenty of great plots still up for grabs. Some great sea frontage, position position position! Its never too early to get into this market. Stands still available 4, 10, 25, 26, 27 and 30. Prices are completely negotiable. Make me an offer, you wont regret it.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Blog Entries

The itty bitty one is actually well into Venardhi's tile but his map ends before the edge of the tile. Its probably part of Baz's island chain.

Quote Originally Posted by industrygothica View Post
    Has anyone considered that maybe there is no plague? There probably once was, but decades after the surrounding regions have implemented their precautions to keep those from the plaguelands out, the plague itself may have simply run its course.
    AWESOME Idea! I like the way you think; I would not have been able to come up with that myself. We should need to consider that for the creative writing, it should have little effect on ... arg, I forgot who did that region ... his/her map. Come to think of it, when it was drawn, it was certainly correct, but afterwards, noone went to look.

@Map: Yeah, I took care of the island chain. The open water regions in my square are under my care as well, but I think they'll just be simple open water.

Blog Entries

Its this one ere... Its in Venardhis tile but your chain. If his map is not covering it then I guess its yours. Might want to check with him tho...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Temp.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	3105  

What the... *squints.eyes*

That must be snot on the map... oÔ Didn't see that yet. Hm. I'll doublecheck with him, then come up with something. Another island... even further away, yet connected... I smell secrets sleeping in the deep sea.

Some much for simple open water, eh guys? :-D

Blog Entries

Told you it was itty bitty....

I checked that it was on the original map posted in the early days. Theres actually a more major island just off the bottom left corner of this region extents too. Just keep that in mind if thinking that theres a thousand miles of nada over S.W. yonder.

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast