Quote Originally Posted by Torq View Post
Cool Terrainmonkey, 5 is yours. If you dont mind maybe we can wait to see how this gets picked up before you take 4 as well. It is a very viable mapping region and someone might like it. I personally dont have any objections to you taking 5 too on the other hand. I suppose anyone who has an objection can always raise it on this thread. We can always open up more blocks if interest is high. Maybe start with 4 and if we hear nothing in a day or so take 4 too. Great to have you onboard.

Venardhi, I love your stuff. Thats just what I had in mind in terms of some general ideas. I dont know what everyone else thinks, but my area is completely withinin Groam to me now, and I'm now thinking in Groam terms, plague creeping from the East, man I cant wait to start.

Torq

actually, i'll jsut take area 5. i've started on both but i can do a single area. are we starting individual threads for each one? let me know. also, i don't know how much i can get done, working on other things right now, but after this weekend, i'll be able to spend more time.

another question remains, are we all using the same style? or is this one of those projects where we form a mosaic of individual interpretations. let me know. i'd be happy to try anything new.

final question: is someone thinking about a history, background of races, and gods or are we just doing maps here without regard to how certain people got there in a grand history sort of way? i wouldn't mind doing that, but it will take a bit more time if i'm working on both.