In my opinion, TheCrysalian Empire - Remake, by Sapiento, deserves to be showcased as featured.
Overall, this map is characterized by a great harmony of all the elements, which are perfectly blended.
As for the individual elements: the frame is a mix of complexity and simplicity, it’s refined and elegant; the two figures are evocative and not cumbersome, if anything, they enhance the whole.
The icons of the city are small gems, similar but different, never boring to watch; they give the feeling of the diversity of each place. The sea eye candies are a great add.
The color palette is perfect in my opinion; the outline of blue, yellow and white is brilliant, I love it and it complements perfectly with the brown-green-blue of the sea and the land.
Mountains and trees and labeling are in full Sapiento style and that’s another good point of the map, that, by the way, you can deduce from all the elements: when you see it you immediately recognize a particular and distinct style.
Overall, this map is full of content and yet everything is easy and pleasant to read and it's a perfect example of the high artistic level reached by some great artists on this site.