I don't have such a thing. My favorite world setting, is whatever world setting I happen to be playing in, designing for, reading about at the time. Right now, I've been working on a larger setting, and a specific setting within the larger setting as the background material for all the Starfinder sci-fi/science fantasy adventure modules and rules supplements I've been publishing for the past 3 years. I have two other writers involved creating their own modules and supplements, but all loosely set inside the settings mentioned. Sure I loved Middle Earth when I was reading the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings, but that was 8th grade, and enjoyed whatever was the setting I was reading about the time, but I tend not to carry those settings with me more than some distant inspiration that might apply to settings I dream up on my own. As a hobbyist roleplayer, while I played in Greyhawk in the earliest campaigns, it wasn't more than a year or two playing D&D that I began building my own settings, and have never used the default setting of any game system since - I never used Forgotten Realms, Mystara, Rokugan. While I did play in Ravenloft and kept Barovia, I immediately began creating alternative domains beyond Ravenloft. I care nothing for the canon of published settings, and again seldom use settings that I haven't created myself.