View Poll Results: What kind of World should the Heroverse be?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Real World, Real Names i.e. Marvel-verse

10 50.00%
  • Real World, Fictional Names i.e. DC-verse

6 30.00%
  • Fictional World i.e. Ace Combat-verse

1 5.00%
  • Other (Specify in post)

3 15.00%

Thread: Maps Of The Heroverse

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

There is a beautiful map in Superman Returns on Lex's Yacht. if you pause the scene just right and zoom in you can see the relative positions of Gotham and Metropolis are New York and Jersey City. Gotham is the more sprawling one but Metropolis is the more advanced one. The fictional cities is what #2 is so everybody is reading #2 wrong

edit: Okay guess what I found: Atlas of The DC Universe apparently based on their research New York City still exists in DC-verse, Gotham is apparently located in the far south of New Jersey (which makes sense, Gotham is much more Jersey-like anyways) and Metropolis is in the far south of Delaware (Strange place but okay) unfortunately the map is a bit hard to read and there is now mention of some of the newer stuff like Bludhaven (One of my fav cities)

edit 2: and just for bonus, a map of Gotham
    Last edited by Arkkeeper; 06-03-2008 at 12:00 PM.
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)